Sunday, January 29, 2012

NEWS from Dream A Little Dream!

Happy Sunday!  I hope you are having a great day :)  We are hard at work today (yes..even on Sunday) and anticipate a busy week ahead.  We have had a very, very busy month of January thanks to everyone who has bought and ordered with us.  I just wanted to share some news and reminders for the coming weeks/months. 

We shared a OOAK auction with you last week.  I want to thank all the bidders again for participating in that auction.  We hope to have more of those types of dresses/auctions soon.  I was so inspired after I did that dress that I did a Fabric Roundup and made a couple of more outfits out of the limited amount of fabric that I had.  I am not necessarily labeling these two outfits one of a kind but as far as I know I do not plan to make anymore of them.  They are both peasant style and if you liked the OOAK dress colors you will love these as well.  We will post those for sale tonight on our Facebook page.  Don't forget to check back with us later tonight.

Our next big event is our Trunk Show that we will be having March 10th at First National Bank here in Athens.  We had a great turn out last year and hope to have the same this time.  The hours of the show are 10 am to 4 pm.  With us again is our great friend Christy from Purple Treasures.  She has a huge assortment of jewelry and accessories for you!  She also has a lot of hair wear for your little ones.  Summer from Carlybug's will be joining us this year.  Carlybug's offers vinyl lettering on various gifts.  She can do anything from plates and tumblers to wall phrases and vinyl stickers for your vehicle.  Another great lady that we are excited to have join us is Beverly Russell.  Beverly has some of the prettiest jewelry around and her prices always blow my mind!  She uses all sorts of materials for her creations but I love the REAL STONES that she uses the best!!  Love it!!  We may have a couple of more vendors joining us so I will keep you posted on anything else that I think you will love. 

Mark your calendar for Saturday, March 10th!  We would love to have you be our special guest.  We will have our regular Giveaway drawing from everyone that stops by.

The dates for Homespun at Athens Bible School have been announced.  We hope to be there on May 4th and 5th.  We enjoyed that event last year so much and Athens Bible School staff, parents and students were the most gracious hosts!  A sweet group of students meet us at the door to help unload and set up everything.  Carla and I were so thankful to have everything set up in half the time.  We look forward to that event again this year.

Well it is back to work for me.  I have sparkle denim capris on the machine waiting for me :)
-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment